Why Get a US Address?
Canadians are using the Internet to shop like never before! Every year, we spend billions of dollars online. Here are just some of the facts:
- 4 out of 5 homeowners in Canada have Internet access at home. (More than half of us also use a mobile device to go online).
- Over 80% of Canadians live within 100 kilometers of the Canada-US border.
- Canadians spend a total $15.3 billion every year, shopping online.
- The number of Canadians who place orders online grows every year.
- The price differences between Canadian and US stores are significant.
With so many Canadians using the Internet to shop online, we built MyUSaddress.ca – a service that helps Canadian shoppers take advantage of hot deals in the US and get access to exclusive designer items south of the border.
1. Register with MyUSaddress.ca for FREE!
We assign you a free unit number and address at our US warehouse in Ogdensburg, NY and send you an email, which includes your own US address and your account login information. Login to your account and set your contact preferences: phone, email or instant messaging.
2. Start Shopping at US Retailers and Save Money!
Enter your US address when you get to the online checkout. Your goods will be sent to our secure warehouse in Ogdensburg, NY. We’ll let you know the moment your goods arrive by either email, text, or phone. You’ll even receive a picture of the goods to make sure the correct items were shipped!
3. Decide How You Want to Receive Your Items
Pick-up in Ogdensburg for $5 (subject to weight restrictions), or deliver the goods to your door with our $29 Customs clearance + $6.95 shipping* Push-It-North service (limits apply based on package weight and destination). With Push It North, we’ll put all duties and Canadian shipping on one simple invoice.
For an estimate of duty costs for your next order with MyUSaddress.ca, click on one of the following links:
We help Canadians across the country shop the U.S.A.
Too far to drive across the border? Too busy? No problem!
We can Customs clear and deliver your purchases right to your door in Canada for as little as $29 Customs clearance and $6.95 shipping and handling.
MyUSaddress.ca is a divison of Strader-Ferris International, a licensed Customs Brokerage and Freight Forwarding company with over 60 years of experience. Clearance and delivery is fast since we have all the required expertise in-house!
When you factor in cost of gas and lost time driving down to the States, the benefits of buying online with MyUSaddress.ca and delivering your order to your front door with our Push It North service quickly add up.
|60 years of customs brokerage experience|
|By Canadians for Canadians|
|Affordable shipping options for Canadians living in Ontario and Quebec|
|Advanced customs release systems to keep your cross border costs down|
Our Hours for Self Pickup in Ogdensburg Are:
- Monday – Thursday: 9am – 6pm
- Friday: 9am – 8pm * NEW FRIDAY HOURS!
- Saturday: 9am – 3pm
- Sunday: 9am – 3pm * NEW SUNDAY HOURS!
Holiday Hours (Both Ogdensburg and Prescott):
September 5th (Labor Day): Closed
December 25th (Christmas Day): Closed
December 26th: Closed
January 2nd: Closed
Our US warehouse is located at the foot of the Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge at 808 Commerce Park Drive, Ogdensburg, NY, 13669.
Our Canadian warehouse is located just off the 401 highway in Prescott, Ontario.
Directions to MyUSAddress USA Warehouse:
- Cross the bridge to U.S.A. and pass through U.S. Customs
- Take your first left after the toll booth (onto Proctor Ave.)
- Stay right at the first bend and carry on straight to the end of Proctor Ave
- Follow the road left when it turns at the end
- myUSaddress will be straight ahead at 808 Commerce Park Drive
Register Your Address Today!
Click here to create your FREE MyUSaddress.ca account
Our experienced customs experts can help your goods clear quickly with our automated customs-clearance network. We take advantage of the latest customs release initiatives in reviewing your goods to make sure they comply with product-specific regulations.